We have many clients who take advantage of our convenient storage, people who live locally who don't have space to park a caravan, motorhome or boat, people who spend the winter and return home for summer, people who use their caravan for holidays in Spain and have limited time off work, simply jump on a plane and hire a car, while we deliver your caravan to your campsite and collect it at the end of your holiday.
The secure warehouse is located inside a fully fenced and gated compound. Additional security is provided by surveillance cameras and a high-tech alarm system.
As many of our customers are from the UK, with Sterling accounts, bank charges for clients that wish to pay by transfer can be quite expensive. However, Monster Moovers recommend Wise for international transfers as they give the current actual rate at the time of the transfer and charges for a €325 annual spot for example, all you pay is £1.81 (at the time of writing). Click on the banner below to go directly to Wise.
For more information, please contact us, either by phone / WhatsApp (+34) 641 670035 or drop us an email: email@example.com
Monster Moovers Storage
Terms and Conditions
1. All stored goods must be insured and kept insured during the period of storage. Monster Moovers has the right to inspect insurance certificates.
2. All personal effects / valuables must be removed from the stored goods and windows and doors to remain locked during the period on the site.
3. Wherever possible and applicable, all gas bottles are to be removed from the stored goods (or at the very least, disconnected and turned off). No other noxious, dangerous, hazardous or explosive items are permitted.
4. All stored goods and the allocated plot area must be kept tidy and no litter left behind.
5. Stored goods must not be offered or advertised for sale whilst on site unless by prior consent.
6. The rent is payable in advance. The proprietor has the right to alter the rental by giving due notice to plot holder. No refunds are given.
7. In the event of the storage fee being overdue a “Legal Lien” will be attached to the stored goods and will remain in force until the arrears are settled in full or the “Lien” is otherwise discharged.
8. In the event of a negative response to notification of the Lien, the stored goods may be sold and the outstanding arrears will be deducted from the proceeds of the sale, as will any costs incurred. Any remaining balance will be retained awaiting your collection. The proprietor warrants that he / she will seek to attain the best price available on current market value.
9. The proprietor excludes all liability caused by vermin infestation.
10. By entering into this agreement the plot holder warrants that he/she has both ownership and legal title to the stored goods.
11. In the performance of this contract of bailment, the proprietor will at all times act with due diligence in providing secure storage.
12. The proprietor excludes all liability for loss or damage by whatever cause, where the circumstances are in excess of the duty of due diligence.
13. Visitations to the storage facility and collections of vehicles there-in are by appointment only with previous notice.